FlexSqueeze Developer License
The developer license add-on for FlexSqueeze theme allows you to use the theme on domains you do not own.
A single site build can easily recoup the cost of the license!
Here’s what you CAN do:
- Create sites for clients using FlexSqueeze theme on their domains. This assumes you are the active developer of the site and primary site administrator. If you intend to build the site and release it to the end user, they will need to purchase their own license at the end of one year.
- Create sites with the intention of flipping the domain. Just note that site buyers must purchase their own theme license if they wish to use the theme options or receive theme updates beyond one year.
Here’s what you CANNOT do:
- Offer the theme as part of an advertised package or special offer (Example: Warrior Forum WSO’s advertising the theme as part of your offer)
- Sell sites using the theme for less than the cost of the theme itself
- Resell the theme
- Use the theme on multi-user WordPress installations or any other configuration where multiple end users can access the theme simultaneously
The developer license is intended to give users the ability to make money building sites for third-parties, not as a way to enable third-parties to avoid paying for the theme. If you want to make money selling the theme to others, sign up for the affiliate program and promote it.
Some other themes charge once for the developer license and require you to pay an additional fee for every site you license. FlexSqueeze costs more upfront, but you dont have any recurring per-site licensing fees. You should easily be able to recoup your upfront costs with one site build and the rest is gravy.
Buy a developer license today and start earning money with FlexSqueeze!
Developer License Add-on
Only $399 $299*
The developer license is an add-on option to the FlexSqueeze Theme. You must purchase FlexSqueeze Theme prior to purchasing the developer license.
*Limited Time Offer – Buy now before the price goes up!